Tenorshare ReiBoot is free iOS devices boot repair tool. It can put iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch into and out of Recovery Mode with a single click when you can't boot your iPhone properly with graphic of USB connector pointing to iTunes. It allows you to fix iOS devices stuck in Recovery Mode/iTunes logo, with Apple logo, or in a loop of rebooting.
Tenorshare ReiBoot can help you sole iOS device boot issue when:
- Need to do a firmware restore while Home or Power button isn't working.
- Device is locked with a passcode that you don't know.
- iPhone won't activate, and you need to update the iOS.
- Reiboot will help to fix ios 9/8/7 update stuck for you.
- Apple logo displays with no progress bar.
- Stuck in DFU black screen.
- iDevice restarts repeatedly but never displays the Home screen.
- iTunes can't recognize your iDevice after an update.
- Fully compatible with iOS 9.3, 9.2, 9.1, 9, 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1, 7.1, 6; iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS; iPad Air, iPad 4/mini/3/2 and iPod Touch 5G/4G.
May include iOS 11 support, unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.